With the average life span today of 25, 550 days, I’ve already spent about 9, 125 of it. To be more specific, I’ve devoted about 3, 200 days for studies and 5, 925 days spent either at home with my family or friends, in other places for leisure or doing other things that made most days memorable and some just like ordinary days that quickly faded to memory.
I’m not getting any younger. And it there’s one thing on earth that can’t be bought or bargained, it’s time. I often ask myself, what am I going to do with the next 16, 425 days of my life? I’m not aspiring to do something great or heroic – all I wantd is to spend my days the way that God has planned it to be spent.
Finding out how to do that is one thing, knowing my purpose in this life is another.
Better take things at a time. In time, all will be revealed.
No comments:
Post a Comment