I previously named this blog, “Serendipity Bites”. I took the word, serendipity, from the movie of the same title -- a romantic movie about “accidentally” meeting each other and became destined lovers. Serendipity means fortunate discoveries by accident.
I later decided to change the name and give a new look and concept to this blog because I somehow realized that there’s no arbitrary in this world. Everything, every happening in life has a purpose. Be it good or bad, everything has its reason, including our existence.
Surely God didn’t create me without a purpose. He has carved out my life for me in the palm of His hand even before I was born. I remember my grade school teached, Ma’am Mila, always reminding us of this. In fact, “…the palm of His hand…” were exactly her words.
Since God is our creator, then it’s Him that we find out who we are and what we are destined to be.
I think 25 years is long enough time for to realize that there are far more important things and aspects in my life that need to be focused on and given priority.
1 comment:
I still wonder why people find that movie romantic. Aside from Kate Beckinsale's beautiful face, I don't find any other reason to make me watch it again. In the movie, the characters' love story didn't really happen because of serendipity but because of their obsession towards it. However, there are still other feel-good romantic movies about fate and destiny and serendipity that I find more entertaining and less irritating. Just my two cents.
Post a Comment