
There were days when we're bored to death with what we usually do at work; when some colleagues and even bosses seem irremediably wrong-headed; when the dozen balls kept in the air aren’t noticed, let alone rewarded; when dragging ourselves into work requires the determination of Hercules; when caring about work seems like a waste of energy; when nothing we do appears to make a difference in a workplace full of toxic and lip-service oriented people, clueless colleagues, and ungrateful clients.We all have bad days at work. But when most days are getting to become bad or even worse, it's about time to ask -- What am I still doing here?.
3 comments:
I don't know with you. Hahaha. See? Even you who is patient feel bad about your job right now.
Right! im losing the patience for this job..it's not the "job" exactly, but the working environment -- it's intoxicated! anyway, im already taking steps for a career change right now...
My friend Caro has this book about looking for the perfect career according to your personality. I'm going to borrow it once she's done. Hehe.
Post a Comment