Pissed.
I am losing my patience now and I am letting myself get irked by unworthy-of-respect people and the rotten system of bureaucracy.
My find-another-job leg is itching again.
The feeling that somehow I deserve to be in a better place than here is slowly sinking into me.
In denial.
For the past three years or so, I’ve been letting myself believe that this is better off than other jobs, or worse, than being jobless, that I don’t mind the not-so-generous compensation because getting rich is not my priority in life but simply just to live life.
Toxic.
That’s one word to describe it. I don’t know how long I can bear to be part of this contaminated system ruled by toxic people who speak of public service but really don’t know the essence of the word, who have done their best to know the rules by heart just so they themselves would know how to break them, who would as much as kiss the as**s of those in power to please those egocentrics.
Broken-record.
A sexagenarian with a name that’s very contradictory to her character. She, rather, It is actually a big ugly mouth with a human head and body that babbles nonsense, tactless and spiteful such that one would want to wish for the Dementors’ kiss to shut It’s mouth for good.
3 comments:
Finally! I'm reading you ranting on your job. It really took some time for you to complain, huh. A lot of people who know you keep on wondering why in the world you've chosen to get stuck to that company when, in fact, you deserve something far better than that. Three years na ka wa gihapon ka naregularize when there are a lot of companies out there who need your intellect and expertise and who could appreciate you.
hehehe..i just felt that i had to let it out in some way or else i'd go crazy...
and it felt good after i've posted it and read it everytime i open my blog...
anyway, im ok now, it was just a mood-swing. i still have the patience to stay, while searching and waiting for the right opportunity to come.
Good luck Jess. I'll pray that opportunity comes to u soon. Make it my birthday present n lang for u. Since i dont have the money. Hehe. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment