CHOCOHOLIC

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you'll gonna get."

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I wonder...

Is "I miss you" synonymous to saying "I love you"?
Posted by Serendipity at 9:52 PM
Labels: love

1 comment:

thinkerthird said...

I don't think so. It may be parallel but it's not synonymous.

3:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • Song of my life
      • What's up doc?
      • Blog of the Month --- My Bucket List
      • Scarred People Are Beautiful
      • I wonder...
      • FQ
      • What I Want
      • On Loving and Letting Go
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)

About Me

Serendipity
View my complete profile

Frequently-visited Sites

  • Google News
  • Confessions of a Complicated Mind
  • LAGALAG
  • World Headlines
  • Mindanao Alerts
  • Live Like Uve Never Been Hurt
  • Friendster
  • Learning English
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.