Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blog of the Month - Questions

1. If you could live in another country for a year, which would you choose?

2. If you were to bring a person to live with you in another country, who would you choose?

3. If given a chance, what superpower would you want to have and why?

4. Sometimes when you think about your life, you decide that...

5. At the end of the day you usually...

6.When you look at the mirror you usually think...

7.What is one thing you miss about being a child?

8. If you were one of the president's adviser, what would you tell the president regarding the high cost of basic commodities?

9. Who will you choose: the one who loves you or the one you love?

10.If you could do something big for the world, what would it be?

4 comments:

jangy said...

hi jess.. ako mag-answer u questions and u answer mine :D

thinkerthird said...

1. If you could live in another country for a year, which would you choose?
US, more specifically NY. I just want to try out how I could survive with a very fast-paced city would go.

2. If you were to bring a person to live with you in another country, who would you choose?
I don't know. Anybody dear to me. Perhaps Twinkle? Ha ha! So that she could also expand her horizon there as far as her singing career is concerned.

3. If given a chance, what superpower would you want to have and why?
The power to make things happen. Ha ha!

4. Sometimes when you think about your life, you decide that...
I have to learn to let go of things that are not meant to be mine.

5. At the end of the day you usually...
look forward to going home and take a rest.

6.When you look at the mirror you usually think...
that I don't look bad at all, in fact, I look good. Ha ha! But I just get bothered with my bulging tummy and very big pores on my skin. I'm getting vain. Thanks to friends.

7.What is one thing you miss about being a child?
Being forced to sleep in the afternoon.

8. If you were one of the president's adviser, what would you tell the president regarding the high cost of basic commodities?
"Resign! You're not working your ass off as an economist." Ha ha ha!

9. Who will you choose: the one who loves you or the one you love?
The one I love because I'm a guy, therefore, I can't learn to love somebody I don't no matter how she tries hard to win my heart.

10.If you could do something big for the world, what would it be?
Gun out those stupid, ugly and jobless poor people. And the world would be a better and beautiful place to live in.

jangy said...

9. Who will you choose: the one who loves you or the one you love?
The one I love because I'm a guy, therefore, I can't learn to love somebody I don't no matter how she tries hard to win my heart.

"being a guy" should not be a reason... i think...i'm a girl and id choose the one i love...sa karon.. hehe

thinkerthird said...

Di magbuot sa akong tubag. Project mo ba to, ha?