"Everybody lies."
And I agree with Dr. Gregory House.
Every one of us make up stories to cover the truth once in a while, either intentionally or just forced by the circumstance.
But as the Chinese adage goes, fire cannot be wrapped in paper -- truth will reveal itself sooner or later.
4 comments:
Char! Ha ha! I happen to watch House once and it was during my lunch break at the office. I couldn't help but exclaim at the actor because he was one of the dognappers in 101 Dalmatians. If I could have the time, buy ko'g DVD ani sa Quiapo. Murag same ra sab ni siya ni Gil Grissom tingali.
really? you remembered him in that movie? hehehe...dli na ko ka remember...i like the character -- blunt honesty...kung makakita ka season 2 na cd, pwd mgpapalit?hehehe....
Sure. Daghan na sa Quiapo. Unsa'y imong gusto, kanang compressed nga version (like 10 or more episodes in one CD) or kanang tag 3 ra?
sure ha...ok hinoon nang compressed kay daghn ang episodes. akong napalit dri season 4 man ..11 episodes man ata..seasons 2 and 3 ang wala nako nakit an....
Post a Comment