Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hello 2007


It's the new year!
It's that time of the year when we ponder upon what happened with our lives in the past year; when we make resolutions for the better; when we learn to appreciate life a little bit more; and when we feel grateful for the One for giving us the chance to continue living and start anew.

I made quite a few resolutions myself. And I really really hope that I will be able to fulfill them this time.

What could be in store for us in the year of the pig? Astrologists predicted that there would be calamities. We could not be certain of what's to come. But one thing's for sure -- that after all the problems and trials that we endured and conquered in the past year, we have become better individuals with more lessons learned from life.

Enjoy more of life this new year!

No comments: