Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Looking back...


Meet the MSU-IIT Marine Biology Batch 163. That's me in the center with a sleeveless white top and my hair cut short. It has been almost four years since I last saw the group. And oh how I miss these guys, especially our gimiks like going to the beach, snorkeling till dusk, eating out, going to the pool on weekends. wonder how time flies so fast...yesterday, we were just a bunch of college kids whose enjoying life and living it to the fullest. now, four of our group were already married and raising their own families, the rest are pursuing their dreams and careers. As for me, I'm with the latter.

----------------------------------------------

College days were among the best times of my life. It was during those times when I learned independence (that's because my unversity is 4 to 5 hours away from home), had more friends than during the highschool years, fell in and out of love (not just once but twice, if i may borrow the words of Susan Roces..hehe), conquered my fear of swimming (i had to because i took up marine biology:-)), visited many places, had my first taste of beer, and all of life's sweetest and bitter moments.

No comments: